Translate

Monday, 26 October 2015

Announcement

Hey Everyone...
Just wanted to let you all know I'm Okay :)
Life is very hectic and busy these days that I just don't have time to create anything at the moment...
I will be back with something new in the future just unsure of when...
I'm sure you are able to find pretty much all tubes for all occasions here :)
I do check here most days so if any of the links have died just leave me a message and I will sort them :)
Take care lovelies 
Claire :)

6 comments:

  1. good to hear from you Claire, was wondering lately why you had not posted! Stay lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that you are well, I hope her quiet life fence, a hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Claire, good to hear from you. You have a nice Christmas hugs

      Delete
  3. Hugs and Love sweetie,,, Thanks for all you have done so we can play with pretties. Hugs and Love MzT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    I am feeling the same. I know sometimes not where my head is. I from time to time looking over. A happy new year! Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, just stopping by to see if you were ok, and if there was anything I missed. Hope you are doing ok, and will post a status soon... <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Claire♥

My Banner

My Banner

Followers

Flags Counter

free counters

Visitors Counter

Total Pageviews