Translate

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Announcement

Hey Peeps...
I have added all of my oldest posers onto the "Old Posers" page... :)
I have added all the other posers I've made over the years in Sets & Bundles... :)
Xmas posers are also in Sets, Bundles and Bumper packs... :)
Now I'm putting all of my most recent posers into Bundles too... :)
Once I have done this I'm Finished... :) :) lol
Then whenever I make new stuff I will either post single posts or If I make sets of 2 or more I will post those as sets... :)
I hope you are all now happy with the downloads I have given you and the way I have done them... :)
Any problems let me know and I will sort it a.s.a.p
Enjoy
Hugs
Claire

5 comments:

  1. I would like to give you a Big Hug and a Big THANKYOU for all your lovely files, They are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I've just realized I haven't replied to this message... So sorry... And Thank you flossmojo :)

      Delete
  2. I totally appreciate you sharing these awesome tubes I am starting to get back into doing tags and work in paint shop pro again.. I lost everything I had 8 or 9 years agowhen my system crashed .... Many thanks again many times...
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Billy... I know how irritating that can be... I lost everything a few yrs ago and had to get everything back slowly over time... Thank you for your messages :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for letting me and other use your tubes these are great for use it's appreciated....

    ReplyDelete

♥Claire♥

My Banner

My Banner

Followers

Flags Counter

free counters

Visitors Counter

Total Pageviews